Solar System Design
Once we have completed your FREE HOME ENERGY AUDIT we will then recommend energy efficient initiatives for your home. This audit allows us to best understand your personal needs when it comes to energy usage. Our recommendations will save you money and at the same time reduce your carbon emissions.
Our designers will then provide a comprehensive report based on the individual requirements of you and the specific location of your home. Some of the most important factors we can determine for you are as follows.
- The Total Roof Space suitable to Australian Standard Building Codes.
- The specific location of the array.
- The Total Solar Access "SOLAR WINDOW".
- TILT ANGLE/ARRAY AZIMUTH TO TRUE NORTH/SHADING EFFECTS.
- The accurate calculations on the effects of shading.
- The total output of the system.
- The total net return on your power bills (Feed In Tariff calculations).
Unlike many other companies we personally visit your home to determine your own individual needs. Once we have completed the site assessment report we can provide you with an optional detailed computer generated report. This takes the guess work some companies are using out of the equation. Our report will give accurate forecast output and potential savings of a professionally installed Grid Connected Solar System.Enquire further about our auditing process
FREE HOME ENERGY AUDITS are to be provided to potential customers of Adelaide SolarSafe who are genuinely seeking quotations for Solar Grid Connect Systems from Adelaide SolarSafe. It is the sole responsibility of Adelaide SolarSafe to determine the clients' suitability in relation to the request for the FREE HOME ENERGY AUDIT. Available to homes located within 50km radius of the metropolitan Post Office.